Technology Stocks: Recent Gainers
Technology Stocks have been experiencing lots of market volatility. Below is a list of stocks that have seen positive upside movement in the past week.
- NLS Pharmaceutics AGNLSP 85.16%shares jumped 87.3% to $5.30 in reaction to a License Agreement with Novartis Pharma AG, a unit of Novartis, wherein NLS secured an exclusive license to Sanorex (mazindol) in the U.S.
- Entera Bio Ltd.ENTX 68.32%gained 75.5% to $7.09. Entera Bio shares climbed over152% on Thursday after the company disclosed positive topline EB613 Phase 2 biomarker data.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc.EBON 30.26%gained 40% to $10.75. Ebang said it will commence beta testing of its crypto exchange by invite only on Mar. 15, 2021.
- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc.NASDAQ:RXDX gained 22.4% to $23.25 after the company priced its IPO at $19 per share.
- Koss CorporationKOSS 13.16%rose 18% to $29.67 on continued momentum from increased retail investor interest.
- MicroVision, Inc.MVIS 19.96%gained 18% to $17.50 following weak quarterly sales.
- LendingClub CorporationLC 16.3%surged 17.7% to $15.05. LendingClub recently released Q4 results.
- Aemetis, Inc.AMTX 15.88%gained 17.5% to $19.53. Aemetis, on Thursday, reportedQ4 earnings results.
- PlayAGS, Inc.AGS 19.17%climbed 17.2% to $8.81 after Credit Suisse upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform and raised its price target to $13 per share.
- Kubient, Inc.KBNT 15.01%gained 15.8% to $8.02.
- Adient plcADNT 16.96%gained 15.7% to $46.65 as the company reported a deal withits joint venture partner, Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems to end its seating co. joint venture in China.
- Aegion CorporationAEGN 12.69% gain. AGEN climbed 12.9% to $29.26 as the company confirmed the receipt of an unsolicited acquisition proposal by affiliates of New Mountain Capital for $26 per share in cash for a total value of $963 million.
- GigaMedia LimitedGIGM 10.23%rose 12% to $3.9396 after gaining 8% on Thursday.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc.TRCH 2.57%rose 10.7% to $3.01 after jumping over 20% on Thursday 3.11.2021.
- DBV Technologies S.A.DBVT 10.5%rose 10.5% to $5.79 after the company reported financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd.BHAT 8.56%rose 8.6% to $1.52.
- Funko, Inc.FNKO 10.21%rose 7.5% to $16.49 after reporting an increase in quarterly earnings.
- Novavax, Inc.NVAX 7.06%rose 5.1% to $197.23 after the company reported that itsCOVID-19 vaccine, NVX-CoV2373, was 96.4% effective “against mild, moderate and severe disease caused by the original COVID-19 strain” in Phase 3 trials.
Check out our Technology Stocks section for more information, news and investment ideas on other companies not mentioned here.