Boxlight Corp (BOXL) is into Interactive Learning Technologies. They develop, sell, and service interactive classroom technologies for the global education market. They are a vertically integrated, total solution provider with hardware engineering and manufacturing, software and content development, and comprehensive services including installation, training, consulting and maintenance.
The company currently services customers in San Diego Unified (17th largest school district in U.S.) and Montgomery County (14th largest school district in U.S.)
Boxlight Corp (BOXL) recent launches
- Boxlight NDMS (Network Device Management System)
- MimioStudio 12
- Boxlight Unplug’d
- On-demand educator certifications for Mimio and Qwizdom
- MimioClarity audio distribution system
- Robo E3 printer
- MyStemKits content and curriculum
Latest News last week for Boxlight Corp (BOXL)
- Boxlight Expands Sales Organization in North America. Here is a what was said in the PR “Demand for our solutions has never been stronger, and we remain committed to attracting the best talent in the industry to provide strong support to our reseller and education partners.”
- Boxlight Receives $22,000,000 Investment from The Lind Partners. They also raised $34.5 million in gross proceeds from our July 2020 offering . Here is what company said in the PR “Proceeds from the investment, along with the $34.5 million in gross proceeds from our July 2020 offering, will be used for future acquisition opportunities,” said Michael Pope, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Boxlight. “Specifically, we are targeting companies for acquisition that will either increase our global footprint or enhance our solutions portfolio for the education market. Potential candidates will be immediately accretive, generate significant revenues, produce positive earnings, and exhibit substantial growth potential.” . Phillip Valliere, managing director at The Lind Partners said below “Boxlight’s management team has exhibited a strong history of integrating successful acquisition targets, and we are confident in their ability to continue to grow through future acquisitions as well as organically. We are also impressed with the company’s progress over recent quarters including new product launches and partnerships, significant contract wins, improved earnings and healthy working capital.”
- Boxlight Acquires Screen Sharing Intellectual Property Portfolio. The acquired intellectual property portfolio will increase Boxlight’s protections around its education software solutions in a time when the adoption of one-to-one student devices is an industry standard.
- Boxlight Acquires Sahara Presentation Systems for GBP 74 Million (USD 94.9 Million).
- Sahara is a leader in distributed AV products and a manufacturer of multi-award winning touchscreens and digital signage products, including the globally renowned Clevertouch and Sedao brands. The company was formed in 1976 by Kevin and Nigel Batley, who grew the company to more than 100 employees with offices worldwide.
- Michael Pope, Chairman and CEO at Boxlight added, “I am thrilled to combine the resources of Boxlight and Sahara, two of the most recognized companies in education technology. The Sahara acquisition expands our geographic reach – particularly in the EMEA region, provides significant revenue growth, results in immediate consolidated profitability, and adds tremendous global management talent. We are committed to achieving dramatic growth, both organically and through acquisitions, and we are delivering on that promise. The combined companies are generating greater than USD 100 million in sales and are highly profitable. I look forward to reporting our consolidated financial statements in future quarters.”
- Signed $10 million supply agreement with CEC Finance and Logistics
- Acquisition of Robo3D and MyStemKits
- Entered into distribution agreement with D&H Distributing
- Reduced annual operating expense budget by $5 million
- Awarded professional services contract with Clayton County for over $1M
- Awarded contracts for San Diego Unified (17th largest school district in U.S.) and Montgomery County (14th largest school district in U.S.)
What I take from this
The company has a solid growth ahead, they have so much money in funding which is being used for acquisitions and expansion. COVID is helping them to grow rapidly. I have connections in the education and schooling industry and they tell me what is happening and what is about to come. I predict exciting things are coming for this company.
This is a long term play which will pay off as the catalysts drop. They have been doing this very often and with all these new acquisitions, they are suppose to be making more money and growth. They have said it clearly in there previous releases. My price target on this is $4+ in next month or so. The fundamentals of the company are solid and growth plan is all lined up, but every investment comes with a risk specially when it comes to penny stock.